keskiviikko 10. lokakuuta 2012

Feed your faith...


Setting targets for 2012 has been a focus for many business owners and Individuals over the past few Months. I have watched myself sitting on the fence, not getting caught up in the frenzy of activity, but still being totally willing for this year to be my boldest and most brilliant yet!

What has stopped me from making detailed plans is the sense of conclusion and limitation that comes with defining an outcome? - Fear -

I have a sense that so much is possible beyond what I am aware of right now, and if I make plans and follow them blindly, I risk not allowing the true possibilities for boldness and brilliance to show up in my businesses.

So for the next 2 and a half months I have set a goal. A major goal. 5 people will have the opportunity to create a life long residual income. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti