perjantai 7. syyskuuta 2012

Finnish Fireworks Championships 2012

What a spectacular show!!! I can compare now how the Alexandra Park Fireworks night and Helsinki Fireworks competition differs in regards of the crowd control... Helsinki has much bigger area to spread the viewers so I felt more relaxed yesterday compared to Alexandra Park and I was a member of staff there so I got to choose my view point!!! Only thing I was missing there was the music. Of course, in Alexandra Park where people are in such a close quarters the sound system can cope better. My suggestion to Helsinki is to organise a few cars here and there to broadcast Radio Aalto since they do live broadcast from there anyway. I guess it is the idea that people can listen the radio while watching but everyone walks to the seaside leaving their cars behind.
But still such a spectacular evening!!! Unfortunately, my phone ran out of battery so I missed the last show - lucky for me they did not win! Anyway, to my opinion too, Tulitemestarit won the competition and they get to do the Helsinki New Year's fireworks show!!! Here are the pictures I took for you to view too


Pyroman Oy - The Score










Tulitemestarit - Pyrovision

The Champion













JoHo Pyro - Hallelujah moment









Suomen Ilotulitus Oy - Tähdet, Tähdet







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti